Request A Quote
- April 25 –30, 2022: FDIC Indianapolis –Booth #3242
- June 25-30, 2022: Interschutz Germany –Hall 013 – Stand C30/1
Why Fire Lion Global Is The Right Choice
Unsurpassed Fire Foam Concentrate Foam Pump Designs
- Positive Displacement Rotary Gear Foam Pumps meet 100-261 psi (7-18 bar) applications complying with UL/FM/CE and ATEX to ensure performance capabilities, including the new FFF foam concentrates.
- Foam pumps and customized pumping systems are compatible with all fire fighting foam types – the only choice for special/high hazard applications.
- Robust designs include self-lubricating pumps, the ability to run dry for 10 minutes, no timing gears, and one shaft seal for trouble-free long-term service.
- Pump drivers include PTO, hydraulic, engine, electric (50/60 Hz), or water turbine to fit your unique application.
Superior Worldwide Service and Technical Support
- Quick delivery that saves you time and cost
- Bare shaft pumps ship within 2-4 weeks
- Standard packaged systems ship within 8-10 weeks
- Customized systems ship per quoted delivery
- A global presence – key partners located worldwide.
- Two ISO-certified factories, one in the USA and one in the EU, to ensure high-quality, tested products.
- Over 30 years of experience repairing fire foam pumps results in lower costs and superior results. We help you decide if repairing or replacing your foam pump is the best choice. If you need to switch out foams, our team makes that transition smooth and easy. Check out our foam pump maintenance video to see how easy it is to service Fire Lion Pumps.
- UL/FM/CE/UAE CIVIL DEFENSE APPROVALS
- SIMPLEST AND QUIETIST FOAM PUMP ON THE MARKET
- SUITABLE FOR ALL FOAM TYPES AND WATER
Fire Foam Pumps and Customized Packaged Systems
Since 1988, our focus has been on manufacturing only foam pumps, which means we have the experience and knowledge to address your toughest hazard challenges.
For aircraft facilities, refineries, warehouses or any facility that requires fire protection with fire fighting foam systems – our stationary pumps and systems are designed for your applications.
We work closely with our customers to design ready-to-install packaged systems that perform as specified with minimized costs. Fire Lion foam pumps are rated up to 1590 l/min (420 gpm) and are driven by diesel engines, electric motors, or water power turbine. Our finished systems include all specified accessories for drop-in place installation.
Custom packaged systems are our specialty.