Request A Quote
No upcoming events – check back soon
Why Choosing Fire Lion Global Is The Right Choice
- Our pumps meet 6-18 bar UL/FM and ISO standards to ensure performance capabilities.
- Pumps and systems are compatible with all fire fighting foam types – they will adapt to multiple hazard applications.
- Robust designs include self-lubricating pumps, ability to run dry for 10 minutes, no timing gears, bi-directional flows, one shaft seal, and static o-ring seals.
- Pump drivers include PTO, hydraulic, engine, electric (50/60 Hz) or water turbine to fit your unique application.
- Working directly with the manufacturer provides you with superior service and expert technical support.
- A 6-year warranty confirms our confidence in our pumps and systems.
- Quick Delivery saves you time:
- Pumps ship within 2-4 weeks
- Standard packaged systems ship within 6-8 weeks
- Customized systems ship per quoted delivery
Fire Retardant Foam Pumps and Customized Packaged Systems
Since 1988, our focus has been on manufacturing only foam pumps, which means we have the experience and knowledge to address your toughest hazard challenges.
We work closely with our customers to design ready-to-install packaged systems that perform as specified with minimized costs. Fire Lion foam pumps are rated up to 1590 l/min (420 gpm) and are driven by diesel engines, electric motors or water power turbine. Our finished systems include all specified accessories for drop-in place installation.
Custom packaged systems are our specialty.
Rentals, Repairs, Maintenance and Foam Change Out Services
Need foam pump rentals? We carry a large stock of rental foam pump equipment for short-term requirements.
If you need to switch out foams, our team can make that transition easy. We can clean and service foam systems at your business.
Check out our foam pump maintenance video to see how easy it is to service Fire Lion Pumps.